- Feel Like You're at Risk? from the ACLU: https://www.aclu.org/feature/feel-at-risk (This guide includes information for protesters/journalists; Muslims; LGBTQ; people with disabilities; what to do if you are interacting with the police; if you are an immigrant; if you need reproductive care; if you have been sexually assaulted. It is a good guide.
- 10 Ways to Fight Hate: A Community Response Guide from the Souther Poverty Law Center https://www.splcenter.org/20100216/ten-ways-fight-hate-community-response-guide
- Autocracy: Rules for Survival. http://www.nybooks.com/daily/2016/11/10/trump-election-autocracy-rules-for-survival/
- ACLU Know your Rights: https://www.aclu.org/know-your-rights
- What to do if your rights are violated at a demonstration or protest: ACLU: https://www.aclu.org/know-your-rights/what-do-if-your-rights-are-violated-demonstration-or-protest
- Defenestration: HecateDemeter - a very good piece of strategy on the Overton Window. https://hecatedemeter.wordpress.com/2016/11/24/defenestration/
What Do I Do About Trump? This site is actually about organizing...you can find activities to do and you can also start your own pod. https://www.whatdoidoabouttrump.com